Last Updated: 1st October 2020, 2:11PM
Solaku Sdn Bhd (“we”, “our”, or “BeliBeli24) is committed to protecting the privacy of all users and visitors to our website www.belibeli24.com and all users and visitors who access our website or services through any mobile application (collectively, “Platform”).
By visiting and making Online Booking on this Platform, you agree and where required you consent to the collection, use and transfer of your information as set out in this policy.
1. Information We Collect From You
- When you visit or make an Online Booking through the Platform, you may be asked to provide information about yourself including your name, contact details, and payment information such as credit or debit card information.
- We may also collect information about your usage of the Platform and information about you from the messages you post to the Platform and the emails or letters you send to us
- We will also collect information from you when you contact our Delivery Partners, Merchant Partners and Service Partners.
- We may collect technical information from your device or your use of our services through a mobile device.
2. Use Of Your Information
- Your information will enable us to provide you with access to the relevant parts of the Platform and to provide the services you have requested.
- The information will enable us to bill you and to contact you whenever necessary.
- We may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you about important changes to the Platform or our services.
- By submitting comments and feedback regarding the Platform and the services you give consent for us to use such comments and feedback on the Platform in any marketing or advertising materials.
3. Disclosure of Your Information
- By submitting your personal data, you agree to transfer, store or process by us. The information you provide to us will be transferred to and stored on our servers.
- We may need to provide your information to any Business Partners that you have placed your Online Booking with.
- If we enter into a joint venture with purchases or is sold to or merged with another business entity, your information may be disclosed or transferred to the target company, our new Business Partners or owners or their advisers.
- We may also use the information that you provide to us if we are under a duty to disclose or share your information in order to comply with any legal obligation. This includes exchanging information with other companies and authorities for the purposes of fraud protection and prevention.
4. Security and Data Retention
- We take steps to protect your information from unauthorised access and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, damage, and destruction. We will keep your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
- The password you have chosen to access the Platform must not be shared with anyone. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential.
- Although we take steps to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to the Platform; any transmission is at your own risk. We will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
5. Cookies Policy
- The cookies may be used for BeliBeli24 to work allow us to:
- Add items to your basket to create an Online Booking
- Check your booking status
- Allow customer service to chat with you
- Keep records of your consent to use our cookies
- If you turn off all cookies, BeliBeli24 may not work properly. If you want to delete your cookies you may refer to your internet browser to manage how your cookies are used.
6. Accessing and Updating
- You have the right to see the information we hold about you.
- You also have the right to make any changes to ensure your information is accurate and up to date.
- All comments and inquiries relating to our use of your information are welcomed by:
- You may contact us at [email protected],
- by phone on +6016-715 5353,
- or fax to +6084 256 336,
- or on WhatsApp at +6014-699 8383,
- or by messaging us on Facebook.
- Or by mail addressed to: SOLAKU SDN BHD, Lot 69, 1st Floor, Lorong Kuda 2, 96000 Sibu, Sarawak, Malaysia